Re: [Chrysler300] vendor experience?

Hi Dan,
I would use the pre-bent original (not stainless) brake lines from:
_Inline tube - Online  Catalog - Mopar_
(http://www.inlinetube.com/CY-CAT-02.htm)    , the reason being that the originals have  lasted more than 40 years
and you can re-bend steel, but not stainless, if  needed.
Gary Hagy
300-C, 300-G conv.
300-C coupe, 300-E coupe

In a message dated 5/12/2006 3:56:12 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,