[Chrysler300] Asheville, NC meet - lead shot request

[Chrysler300] Asheville, NC meet - lead shot request

Hi to all,

By now you are all probably familiar with the "past meets" section of our
Web site. Each past meet in recent years has its own photo section, and the
lead shot, for each meet, consists of a Letter Series 300 parked in front of
a "welcome to ... (name of host state)" sign, taken at the state line .

Perfect example:
http://www.chrysler300club.com/events/nashville02/nashville02.html

All this to say:  I will need YOUR picture, taken at the North Carolina
state line !   Please stop (safely) and take a couple good pictures when you
get to N.C.

See y'all there and have a safe trip

John Hertog

Sag Harbor NY

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM