[Chrysler300] the cleaner

Yes this dummy put the stuff in a 5# penut butter jar,to keep it from getting damp and going solid. That worked but i lost the lable.Spent 1 Hour googling whith no sucess.Thought someone on the list could help.When you find something you like they take it off the market? Have bean using Lifeboy bath soap for 60 years and it is no longer sold west of the missisepp. My dauthter managed to score me a case about a year ago ,I guard it like it was Gold but will probibly have to fly east to get some more.Or maybe it will last til i go to the great beyound (hope they have 300 letter cars there with no speed limits)Or i guess I could just stink.Jim

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM