From: Bill Leahy <bleahy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Intl 300 <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, 22 May 2006 09:16:00 -0700
Subject: [Chrysler300] gas fumes???

> as i am driving my '62 300 sport more these days i smell exhaust fumes
> inside the car.

i had the whole exhaust checked for leaks. there where none.

could fumes be coming out the exhaust and back up into the trunk
somehow and then the interior?

my wife is thinking about taking out an extra insurance policy on me.

any help (soon) will be appreciated.

billllllll in kennewick washington

Yahoo! Groups Links

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM