[Chrysler300] Re: Best car cover

Just back from the 300 Meet in Asheville.  As usual it was a great time and wonderful scenery and good fellowship.  For those of you who didn't make it, but have attended previous meets you know what I speak of.  Those who have not ever attended at meet you should try it and get the disease.

I had some questions and was advised that Wayne Graefen had posted my name regarding car covers.  My first cover purchase was way back in 1964 and I've been selling them since 1971.  Royze Inc., my company is a distributor for Covercraft Covers and I can help anyone with a cover.

My two suggestions in material are Noah if the car is going to be exposed to the elements.  This material is also very good for indoor storage.  If you want the softest indoor application I suggest the Tan Flannel.  These are what I personally use on all of my cars.  There are less and more expensive materials, but to me these are the best value.

I saw one e-mail where someone mentioned California Car Cover.  They offer a good product, but did you know that Covercraft makes ALL of their covers.  If you are looking for a $50 cover I'm not your guy, so go down to the local Pep Boys/Auto Zone, etc. and purchase what they have on the shelf.

We offer custom fit covers for the particular application needed.  If you car is not listed we can supply you a dimension form and order it from there.  Delivery time is about 3 weeks from the time the order is placed if the pattern already exist.  If not it could be a little longer.  With a credit card the cover can shipped directly to you.

Should anyone have further questions please contact me at 1 800 421-2011 or e-mail: john@xxxxxxxxxx  Please title the subject matter "Covercraft Car Covers".  Also you can go to the following sites for more information.

http://www.openroadint.com/covercraft.htm
http://www.covercraft.com/cover_fabrics.htm

John Lazenby
Southern California, just minutes from Disneyland
1955 Chrysler New Yorker Deluxe Town & Country
1955 Imperial Newport
1955 Chrysler C300
1956 Chrysler 300B
1957 Chrysler 300C Coupe