[Chrysler300] New 1960 14 Inch Wheels Report

[Chrysler300] New 1960 14 Inch Wheels Report

Dear Bill and all,

Just spoke with Frank Mauro @ Stockton Wheels.
Unfortunately the orders that I forwarded him a couple
of weeks ago were lost in a computer crash at
Stockton. He has promised that he will finish all the
wheels within 2 weeks.

I will contact him next week with a compiled list and
phone numbers so that he can contact you directly to
get the shipping address and method of payment. The
order from Sweden for 2 sets, please e-mail me your US
contact person who will be arranging for shipment to
you.

Sorry for the additional delay. Not my fault.

The wheels performed flawlessly to and from Asheville.
Retention for the original standard Chrysler hubcaps
(retained by elevations and recesses in the hubcaps)
and the 300-F hubcaps was great. Nothing loosened on
either hubcaps.

Respectfully submitted,
Tony Rinaldi

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM