Re: [Chrysler300] Asheville

On May 23, 2006, at 7:17 AM, Gloria Moon wrote:
>  You could hear the bearing whine disappear.Â

Was that just the bearing or Al also whining?

> We plan to keep the  alternator in Thirsty just to see how long it
> heals. For now we have 5
>  hours and about 300 miles on it.Â

Could it be that keeping it in let's Al skate on doing the swap?.......
Oh, wait, that would be you "changing it out" as they say here.

Anyway, it was really good t see you two, we've missed you guys.
Ray

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM