[Chrysler300] Fwd: [FWDLK] shipping an engine

[Chrysler300] Fwd: [FWDLK] shipping an engine

For all y'all's info. Another way to ship engines, trans, and other
bulky stuff.

Ray
Loving life and living large, Com'on down!

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: May 23, 2006 6:25:54 PM CDT
> To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [FWDLK] shipping an engine
>
> I have used Forward Air, by shipping the engine in their ?small
> motorcycle crate?.? The price was reasonable? I believe around $250
> from Pittsburgh to Texas.
>
> ?
>
> -Dave
>
> ?

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM