[Chrysler300] Gary Nelson and 300 Parts

Hello 300'ly to all!
    Gary Nelson's e-mail address is garythepartsdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx His website is www.glnelson.com and click on the hubcap refinishing site for the masking kits he has available for C and D ('57 &'58) only. No G is mentioned.  The complete parts list with pictures and prices can be found by clicking on the TECH DEPARTMENT section of the Club website and under parts and vendors click on parts by Gary Nelson. His phone # is 775-853-5335 during the daytime. I incorrectly gave his website address in earlier e-mails for which I apologize.  ROB KERN

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM