Re: [Chrysler300] Leaky Valve Covers - G

Re: [Chrysler300] Leaky Valve Covers - G

   Have had great success with RTV (silicone rubber), you have to be sure all oil and grease has
   been cleaned off of both the head and VC. Apply RTV to the VC, stick the gasket on, apply RTV
   to other side of gasket, put on head, run screws down finger tight, leave over nite, tighten
   the next day. Frequently you can remove the VC and save the gasket.

   Jim Faber, sunny South Carolina

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM