Re: [Chrysler300] Legitimacy of possible purchaser

Re: [Chrysler300] Legitimacy of possible purchaser

Tell  him "OK", but advise him first that you will not release the car
until the check has completely cleared and the money is safely in your
hands.
If he sends you a check anyway and wether it's for the correct amount
or more than the amount of the car,  deposit the check and wait 3 weeks
at least, Certified or not.

Talk to your bank about a new checking account and have him do a
electronic transfer to that account. This is the  safest way, since
this is a definite transfer of funds and doesn't need to wait to clear,
and you can remove the money and he can't get it back out of the
account. Use this account for PayPal and suchlike transactions and your
other accounts are not connected in any way. If it makes you feel
safer, use another bank for this account.

Lots of ways to skin a cat but first you have to have the cat!
Ray

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM