Re: [Chrysler300] Windlace Again

Terry;
Just check with any upholstery shop, they probably have it on rolls in
any color/size you want. Sit with the phone and call them to ask or
take your Brute for a ride and ask them to look at what you need.

Ray

Ray Jones, Mena, AR in the Ouachita Mountains in western Arkansas
Y'all com'on down and we'll sit ona porch and sip a few.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM