Re: [Chrysler300] 1964 Chrysler 300 For Sale

Re: [Chrysler300] 1964 Chrysler 300 For Sale

Randy,
           I live in Florida and would be willing to look at and take
pictures of the 64 for them. As I had mentioned to you before Randy, I had
talked to Gordon and Grace and found them to be extremely courtous and very
friendly. Many of the "OLD" members may remember Gordon and his "B", the 64
and also I believe he had a 79 300.

I trust Grace is doing well.

Jerry Lindsay
11469 87tha Ave NO
Seminole, Fl 33772

(727) 393-9091

Just 2 miles from the beautiful of Mexico in the Tampa Bay area.