[Chrysler300] Car Collector June, 2006 Issue and Stick G

[Chrysler300] Car Collector June, 2006 Issue and Stick G

Hello 300'ly to all!
    Enjoyed the body painting article by John Lyons regarding his stick G hardtop featured in the July, 2006 issue of CAR COLLECTOR magazine. Kudos to John on discussing the fine points of body prepping and spraying. This issue contained a lot of material devoted to MOPARs. 1967 Hemi Plymouth Satellite, '35 Dodge DU coupe, WPC Museum expose with a black C-300 pictured.  However they managed to incorrectly label it a 300-C. I guess it solidifies the mission statement of our club to promote, preserve, and restore the 300 Letter Car legacy. Also to educate.  Forwardlooking to the upcoming issues when John gets into the assembly phase of the stick G restoration project.  ROB KERN

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM