[Chrysler300] Re: Mystery 1960 Chrysler 300-F

[Chrysler300] Re: Mystery 1960 Chrysler 300-F

Thanks Tam!

We, the members of the Chrysler 300 Club, Int. Inc. have been pursuing this
for some time now with no success. I found your web-site today and decided to
run it past you as you have archived the early '60's west coast sports car
races. Man, were they great!  I was an early 20-something back then and  loved
the sports cars. I had just bought my first Chrysler 300-C
(1957) in 1962, and wasn't aware of anyone else that was a 300 idiot like
myself. Until I met Allan Moon in Baltimore MD in 1964. We both joined the
Chrysler 300 Club in the early '70's. It's all been downhill from there, come
join us sometime!
_CHRYSLER 300 CLUB INTERNATIONAL,  INC._ (http://www.chrysler300club.com/)

Thanks, Gary Hagy, Hamburg, PA (still wintering in 95 degree Albuquerque,  NM)

 In a message dated 6/12/2006 10:21:18 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,