[Chrysler300] Re: G ary G oers delivery

Hello Rolland & 300 enthusiasts out there!

Sean from OZ looking for a little help on his 'D'.

Also looking to break OZ Chris' record for the longest e-mails in
Group history...Only joking Chris!!

Now we were brought up on US cars in OZ, V8's are as common here as
bare butts in a nudist colony, but we are talking Chevrolet's,
Fairlanes, Valiants, Falcon's and our own home grown big cars, All
assembled in the Great Southern Land, all Right Hand Drive! oops!
all excepting the GTO "OZGOAT" shipped to your fair shores of
course! The RHD Variant for home consumption is called a Monaro. A
Heritage name from our own Muscle car era of the 60's. Here is a
OZGTO link for ya, Just so you know your new GOAT does have muscle
heritage! to go with it's budget grunt!:

http://www.monaro.com.au/intro/featured/index.htm

So all this leads to a big interest in all those Up-Market US cars
we didn't get downunder except in all those Jerry Lewis movies. This
is why we can't resist buying up your rare iron and stockpilling it!
We didn't quite get the full fix you see!

The trouble is, we are a long way from the action Down under,so even
that desparate last minute 500 mile road trip to pick up that rare
part you just know will never quite get sent to you buy that old guy
sitting on the porch surrounded by his rotting "US cars in barns"
collection, Is an impossibility for us were we sit, half way around
the world.

So this is where I need your help gang:

I sent an original wish list back at the end of May. No real bites
on this one, except to say that I have started to correspond with
some real nice people, with some great info, just no real leads on
parts.

Were do I start? We need a missing side chrome insert panel
above the bumper return. The part that wrapes around from the air
intake. this is the LHS, any one have a nice one?

The rear bumper chome fill in panel is also really rough. Any one
have a straight and nice one of these?

Need a full set of new rubbers, etc etc etc etc

What would really help is to know what is the best way of getting in
touch with G ary G oers? A member was kind enough to pass on his e-
mail address, and although I have sent a number of e-mails I have
yet to receive a reply.

Is any other method of contact preferable? I know for some e-mail is
not the best method. Snail mail is OK with me, We are not in any
real hurry. If post is the go, what to ask?, were to send for a
catalogue, and how much is such a valuable document if it infact

Any other clues guys?

Sean in OZ, On the hunt for parts!

P.S come on guys, It's summer for you now, dust out the garage for
me! You don't need "all" those spare C/D parts. I know how long it
took you to collect them all but hey, do you really need three of
each? Is there any wives listening? here is your chance to make some
room for your scrap booking archives! Give 'em a push...Please.

Regards

Sean

--- In Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, RWestra@... wrote:

> I hear comments about Gary Goers delivery and I just have to
relate my very
> positive recent experience.
>
> About the first of May I ordered new seat covers, carpet, top
boot, trunk
> mat, trunk cardboard and a number of other rubber seals and  parts
from Gary
> Goers.  Yesterday, June 8, I received the final shipment. .  The
order was
> completed in five weeks.  I did not have to call him or  follow up
once.  Although I
> have not installed all the parts yet I  have inspected them as
they arrived
> and all are excellent quality and will look  very nice in my H.
It would have
> been worth waiting five months for this  material.
>
> Gary does a real service to the 300 owners.  This is my first
experience
> with Gary and I must say his service and quality are  outstanding.

 Rolland

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM