Re: [Chrysler300] Manifold heat riser lubricant

Re: [Chrysler300] Manifold heat riser lubricant

Gil,
I just sent the club site the Part # 4318-039 for manifold heat risers. It
has graphite or molybdenium in it. Works better than anything I have used.

Gary

In a message dated 6/14/2006 9:50:25 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,  Lettercars