From: georgelaurie [mailto:georgelaurie@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 9:02 PM
To: Bruce Naimy
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300M Down Shifting Hard

Sorry to say you have done the ultimate sin and used silicon sealer on the
pan gasket, you have just been dead lucky to not have had trouble before
this! the sealer that squishes out into the inside of the pan swells and
comes loose and ends up in the workings of the Trans. To late this time but
just so you know for the future, you must NEVER EVER use that type of sealer

anywhere near an auto trans!! regards George.