[Chrysler300] 1961 long hood for sale:

Hi !
I have a nice hood for sale that fits 61 G's or New Yorker and 62 New Yorker as well. It's the long one, measures 55 1/2 inches in the center.
It's straight, has original black paint on it(faded) and very minimal surface rust on some places on the underside. I got it in Virginia about 4 years ago, and it's been in the garage since. Email me privatly for pictures.
jymopar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm going to Carlisle this year(July7-9)  and can deliver the hood there.
I would like to have $275.00 for the hood, delivered to Carlisle.
I'm also selling a 62 Chrysler Newport 2door HT dressed up with 300 badges and grill with a strong running 413 1x4BBL. Car is from Virginia with new paint(Festival Red) on rust free body! It will be in the car corral.
Thanks!
Jean-Yves Chouinard in New Brunswick.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM