RE: [Chrysler300] Front disc brake conversion

RE: [Chrysler300] Front disc brake conversion

AAJ Brakes
Roger Thomason
(503) 890-1469
aajbrakes@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.aajbrakes.com/

Basic Kit - $225.00 plus S/H (see below)
Caliper mounting Brackets
Adapters
Nuts & Bolts
Instructions

Deluxe kit - $549.99 plus S/H (see below)
All of the Above Plus:
2 Rotors
2 Calipers with Pads
Banjo Bolts