[Chrysler300] Ram Re-Installation Sequence

[Chrysler300] Ram Re-Installation Sequence

Good morning,

Looking for some advice on the recommended sequence for installing the rams back on the G? Seems like each time (3 times now) I do this, I scratch the heck out of various things. Just looking for the best sequence and hints. I.e. Is it best to do the left side, then right? Should I loosen the heat tubes and elbows? Should I get a second person and install as a single assembly, when exactly should I connect the throttle linkage.......?

I am going to try and detail things back to the way they were the FIRST time I assembled the engine before driving to Carlisle.

I'll be tinkering over the next week or so. By the way, just got back from quickie blast to Philadelphia from Columbus, Ohio. The construction on the PA turnpike wasn't too bad for those that may be approaching Carlisle from either the east or the west.

Best regards,

Richard Osborne

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM