From: "Carlton Schroeder" <schroe99@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 07:59:09
To:<chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300 H Carmel color

Good morning,

Engine and transmission rebuild has gone well (at least in the shop) and hopefully we can place them in the car shortly.

Has anyone identified an off-the-shelf spray can of paint closely matching the original carmel color?  I'm going to spray the firewall before putting the engine/trans in place and a slight color mismatch does not matter to me.

Thanks,

Carlton (very nice weather in the Wisconsin Northwood's)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM