From: RWestra@xxxxxxx
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 21:24:15 EDT
Subject: [Chrysler300] Bumper Boyz

Has anyone had any experience with Bumper Boyz. I am interested in
obtaining good quality bumpers, not necessarily show chrome, at a reasonable price.
Their price seems to be in line. Any information on delivery? Any
information would be appreciated.

Rolland Westra

Rockford, IL

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM