[Chrysler300] H dash color

Question;  Is the dash color for the H identical to the dash paint or
does it match the vibyl/leather color (a camel color).

A follow up to my earlier quest for vinyl dye  - I tonight manage to
closely match the vinyl color of my arm rests (which are excellent
original condition and match perfectly to Goer's upho kit).  I depleted
 a SEM spray can (camel color)  of its propellant, punched hole in
bottom, pored out the paint into pint container sprayed out some old
brown (chestnut) paint I had on hand for some 15 years and, using eye
dropper, added the brown until i got a close match.   Will see (actually
my eyes and florescent lighting may be correct so tomorrow when the
match spots on underside of arm rest dry and I can look at it under
natural light and make final adjustments.

Reason I did the mixing myself is that the many suggested places (thanks
everyone for your valued input) is that I'm in a hurry, the vendors
wanted a  sample ( I was not going to send an arm rest or a panel piece
of vinyl), I want to dye the front wind lacing (new cotton replacement
type which, per it's factory box -probably enough to do 1/2 dozen cars-
and is labeled "camel" but too light) so I can get the front door(s)
windlacing on before the dash installation. and also paint the dash pad
vinyl if it is to  identical to the door panels/leather seats

Ken Wilson, San Jose, Calif.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM