[Chrysler300] (unknown)

Hello all

I will be in Florida  during december 2006 and want to know if there are any
300 get togethers during that time.Any meetings in Georgia and Alabama will
do to. Does any know of any junkyards that carry parts for Chrysler 300 -69
-70.

I am grateful for any responses. Coming to visit US to celebrate my 50th in
the country of my choice.I will bethere between Dec 9,2006 to Jan 9, 2007

Best regards from a proud 300 Hurst owner,

Bo Andersson
Sweden

atvworldsweden@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM