Re: [Chrysler300] Power trunk Opener ?

Ken and All:
There was no remote deck lid release available for any Chrysler product in
1962.  None appear in the option lists nor in the parts book.  In 1963  and up
one was available for the Imperial only.  I can find no reference  for a
Chrysler trunk release thru 1966 which is the newest parts book I  have.
300ly, Gil Cunningham
Tallahassee, FL

In a message dated 6/25/2006 1:49:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,