[Chrysler300] Carlisle All Mopars

Hi Group,
We have about 27 rooms filled at the Radisson Penn Harris in Camp Hill
the weekend after this.  For those driving in and want to wash their
cars, the hotel will provide a water hose.  So bring your suds and
bucket if you need to wash.

The hotel is already asking for a booking for next year and at a rate
only $3.00 more than this year's $92.  I guess they like us!
Any feedback as to whether I should contract for next year would be
appreciated.....yea or nay .

See you all next week,
John Cote
Guiford, CT.