[Chrysler300] 300 SPORT DOOR PANELS

Hi guys - Today I was sorting through my door panels to get what I need
for my car (to check them out) and in doing so thought time to dispose
of the no longer needed 300 panels.

  I'm first offering them to members of the 300 clubs first.   I'm going
to put up for sale these  door panels for sport 300 hard tops (and
G&H).  Any one out there that need some panels (before  auction them )
let Me know.  The sets  are :  Black (power window holes with window
switch bracket - front and rear - ex with nice window sweep wiskers
-$130.00), red (front only - crank windows holes -very good $60), tan
(front only - fair with bottom tear -left missing piece of bottom -
$25).   300 H rear panels (very good too excellent  - with good wiskers
and metal strips - also for G - $75 ea. )., 300H fronts (good left but
no letters or strips-fair wiskers $25.00. A good right with nice 300
letters,  no metal strips  dyed black - use thinner to remove the dye
(from my H convert)  $.  A 300H front, Excellent, (just got down from
the garage attic and forgot to check what side it goes on -no 300
letters (may have them).

 The panel metal (alum. or metal -Mopatr was not consistent)   have been
removed from all but the H rear panels (I removed them years ago to
grade them, and tossed  out the bad ones - including a lot of bad panels
- just cant find where I put the strips..  I figured that you may have
the strips  from your old bad panels. Let me know if you need them and I
will offer them also  I removed the panel clips for grading (tossing out
the bent ones) so I could store them.  I can send you pictures.

I also have the arm rests (mostly front ones if not all in good to ex
condition.  Also have the sun visors -mostly red.

These , and all the parts I accumulated over the 40+ years,  I bought
from junk yards collectors and occasional Ebay for the 62 sport  300's
(and H),  I no longer have all the cars I bought these parts for (Too
old and not enough money to restore)  I estimated I spent some $10,000+
for the all the parts over the years  and although I used some of them -
there is a lot left.  I can only get to them  as I dig out what I need
to re-assemble my remaining 62 convert that I been working on for 30
years,  I am presently  extremely busy now but hope to have time this
winter  and next year to look for and sort out what's left  (I have make
room to hire day labor and haul the stuff out and clean and inventory as
I have no time from working  on my cars - to have my first restored 62
letter car, to  drive,  by my 70th - next year).

Looks like I got to rambling - sorry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM