[Chrysler300] magnificient one-of-one gunmetal gray 300C hardtop - for s

[Chrysler300] magnificient one-of-one gunmetal gray 300C hardtop - for sale

Listing a beautiful 300C hardtop for sale on behalf of 300 Club member -
friend Ron Fedoryk.  Ron unfortunately and reluctantly has to sell his
one-of-one "ZZZ" paint code Gunmetal Grey air conditionned 300C hardtop.
Those of you who have seen the car "in the flesh" know what a prime example
it is.  I have uploaded about 80 pictures of this car (some small, some
large, all thumbnailed)  to the following page:

www.chrysler300club.com/jhstuff/fedoryk/fedoryk.html

and you may contact Ron at:  Rondochrysler@xxxxxxx

On a personal note, I need to let you all know that this car does NEED to be
sold, relatively quickly. So, please, due to the nature of some rather
personal family issues and difficulties, please don't waste Ron's time with
chatter. Only e-mail him if you are SERIOUSLY interested in purchasing the
car, and are willing to pay a fair and reasonable price for it. It's a fully
restored, splendid automobile, an excellent driver, and it's going to be
priced accordingly (but NOT unreasonably, either). Want to own a one-of-one,
special-order paint  300C?  e-mail Ron..

If the car doesn't sell quickly to a listmember, then it goes on ebay in a
few days, where I am rather confident that it will sell.

John Hertog

Sag Harbor NY

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM