Re: [Chrysler300] Palo Alto

Thanks John.  I had sort of hoped that there would be some pictures of  it as
it lies, but perhaps it is better to remember it as it was.   It  has a
really nice profile, but looses it a bit in the front,  especially.   However, who
am I to criticize Exner?     300ly, Gil

In a message dated 6/30/2006 7:46:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,