[Chrysler300] 1955 Chrysler beats all comers, again!

[Chrysler300] 1955 Chrysler beats all comers, again!

Just about the time I'm feeling like our 1955 C-300 would never have a
chance for another award at a generic car show, it won first place in the
1950-59 class at the Antioch, CA car show yesterday.  This is a repeat from
the first place-coupe award received on 7-4-04, 72 hours after I received
the car.  The cars at this show are judged by independent car-guy judges who
apparently prefer a decently restored unique icon of a car to a perfect and
solid chrome belly-button car.  The car always draws a crowd of young and
old with good questions.  Lots of kids taking pictures of the car's exterior
and interior with their cell phones!

We will try again this weekend at the Cornfest Car Show in our own City of
Brentwood.

Thanks again to former owners Tony and Minna Greco of Omaha for restoring
and maintaining this beautiful car.  I'm trying to keep it original and make
a few improvements along the way.

C-300'ly

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA