[Chrysler300] Scams

Hi all:

Scams abound.

Recently I placed my '75 NYer Brougham for sale on  the Imperial Club's web
site.  I received 7 inquiries, all eerily alike.  I suspected a scam and sent
e-mails back stating the only payment  I would receive would be by Federal
Funds Wire Transfer.

Here is one reply I received this morning, contrary to my previous e-mail:

Hello ,
    Thanks for your mail.I really hope it is in a good condition because
that's the most important thing to me now. I will take it for the $1,300. I have a
reliable and trusted shipping company to do the pickup for me.

 The check will be sent to you by my client who lives in the US and he is
owing me $5,000 so I decided to use the money to buy the {1976 Chrysler NYer
Broughman} from you,as soon as the check is cleared you will deduct your $1,300
and do me a favour by sending the remaining balance of the fund to my shipping
agent for the shipment via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.They have other goods
they are bringing in for me.

  Hope I can entrust the check in your.Am compesating you with $100 for any
expenses you might incure in cashing the check for me.Consider it sold to me and
remove the ads from the internet and email me back with your information
below:

NAME ON CHECK
MAILLING ADDRESS
CITY
STATE
ZIP -CODE
CELL AND LANDLINE NUMBER

   Please do email me with the above information needed for me immediately
for me to instruct my client to issue the check payment out in your name. Hope to
hear from your quick response reply soon.

NB: I will wait for the check to clear in your bank before the shipper come
for the pick up okay.Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards.........

SOOOOO!!!!   BEWARE!!!!!!

Dan Reitz
Northridge, CA