Re: [Chrysler300] Speaking of Fan Clutches

Re: [Chrysler300] Speaking of Fan Clutches

Doug;

I have a number of the fan clutches (including the short one or maybe
not- haven't looked at them in years but do remember the two different
lengths) when you come down, from Sacramento, to get the bumpers and H
door panel - we will dig them out).  I was not prepared to offer them
yet until later this year or next,

To the membership - The earlier  email in which I  offered  bumpers and
doors (free) has open up a flood of request for parts I had not plan to
deal with so soon.  The requests  (plus those from Ebay - due to the few
dash parts I had put on auction only because I had them out pulled all
the dash parts and wiring harnesses, Etc. out to be set aside for
reassembling my dash.  So while at it I put  a few extras on Ebay).
 I have spent nearly a whole week answering email, digging out request,
taking pictures, packing and shipping - accomplishing little on my car
and house (nor get the stuff done to support the fellow working on it) -
so bare with me as I would like to help everyone in need but I am old
and slow and not a parts dealer.  I will eventually get back to your
emails.

For those that have a 62 sport 300 with red interior.  A member in
Europe asked (also some US members that I have yet been able to respond)
for some red stuff (visor  etc.) so, this afternoon, I pulled down  all
the red interior upho stuff to take pictures to send them (later tonight
or tomorrow). Since I got  down this stuff  tomorrow got to get it back
up the attic of garage)  is  anyone needing anything (center arm rest,
kick panel, red leather bucket seat upper cushions , visors, arm rests,
seat foam, ).  Email me.

Since I'm on the subject of seats - I have a complete set of good front
and rear cushions, for hdt letter cars,  (pleated tan color - had to
move them out to get to the "red" stuff) for 60 or 61?  - the fronts
came off a swivel seat frame. These were in a 62 sport 300 I once had
and bought the car just for the seats but never installed them in my H
convert (different mounting attachments for the convert) - sold the
center console last year .   The foam is soft (I started to remove the
covers to use on my H but stopped and ordered new foam instead of
destroying good seats).  I also have good bare seat frames (have to dig
out to determine how many) and used letter - leather car seat covers.
These, as well as everything will go on Ebay some day. but I will make
some  available  to the club first.

Regards;    Ken Wilson, San Jose, Calif.

P.S. Hoping to be able to drive my first letter car (the H I have been
working on for 30 years) by my 70th next year - if I can still see!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM