[Chrysler300] Bad checks

To all, Beware of depositing known bad checks. Most banks charge a
"bounce" fee to your account. Usually $22 to $25, it could be costly to
you just to make a point. This happened to my mother, on a land sale
gone bad. She was out twenty two dollars and the crook developer in
N.Y., just the ink used to print the check in his office.Check came back
"Account not recognized"
                              Christopher Beard         Millersport,
Ohio        A mile or two from National Trail Raceway,  Where the
"GoodGuys" will Race tonight.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM