[Chrysler300] 300H Available

Several years ago I purchased a 300H from a fellow club member in the
Midwest. The delivery was delayed quite some time when he had a health  problem. It
has just arrived but after some serious discussion with my wife, we  have
decided we have one too many cars in the restoration process.

The car is originally a CA car with a very sound body and only superficial
surface rust. It is a Caramel colored car and will require new paint. It  was
near a brush fire and the right front fender was singed. I have a  replacement
fender (also originally caramel). it has AC.

The man I bought it from acquired a new Goers interior (new seats, carpet,
head liner, misc cardboard, door panels etc.). A few of the interior pieces
are not perfect due to long storage but look like they will clean up OK. The
seller was a long time Chrysler mechanic and he rebuilt the engine for me
before delivering the car. It is effectively brand new. It also comes  with two
brand new carbs.  The chrome and stainless steel is  dirty but in good shape. The
steering wheel will need to be redone.  Much  of the car is in boxes but it
seems all there and will come together  nicely

Bottom line is that this is a very solid car and a straightforward project.
Perhaps if the Airflow was done we would do it. As it is, we will likely go
the  E Bay route unless another Club member buys it first. Car is in CA  now.

Thanks

Michael Corrigan
C300
Airflow CU