From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of cotejohnr@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2006 4:13 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Dual Quad manifold

Hi All,
Could anyone verify that an inline dual quad manifold with the part
number 1634285  on its underside is for a C300 or 300B? I could not
find this number anywhere including the Mopar '55-'58 original parts
book.  Also, please indicate what source you used.
Thanks alot,
John Cote
Guilford, CT.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM