Re: [Chrysler300] 1955 C-300 fixer upper on ebay

Re: [Chrysler300] 1955 C-300 fixer upper on ebay

I saw this car in the driveway last fall and talked to one of  the owners. The car is actually in Peabody, Mass.  At the time their intention was to bring the car to their garage in NH and restore it. I guess the plans have changed.  For anyone seriously interested in the car, I will personally inspect it. I did give it a once over last fall and it as rough as it looks. I can also possibly help with some of the transportation.

  BTW: This is a car known to the club and is one that we lost track of for a while.

  Russ Vaughan

Rich Barber <c300@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  1955 C-300 fixer upper on ebay needs rescuing. Partial VIN shown, engine
looks complete--check out that odd 6V battery! Black. $8K buys it.
Shallow, but long ebay record. Northwood, NH. Looks ok, but caveat emptor.

Ebay#: 110008042484

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA