From: crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 10:33 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] replies to query re: fuel drainback

Thanks all for the replies, some private, some on the list. More than a few
members have indicated that the fuel pump is at fault and allows fuel to
drain back to the tank. Also suggested installing an in-line check valve
such as John Deere # RE54244 . This makes perfect sense to me, and I will
try it. Thanks all for the various inputs.

John Hertog

Sag Harbor NY

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM