[Chrysler300] KYB shocks- - F Convertible

[Chrysler300] KYB shocks- - F Convertible

Hi all- - many thanks to those who responded to my inquiry about the best
choice for replacement shocks.  I installed KYB's last week and the
improvement in handling is amazing, especially at 75 on (very rough) I-95.
 The rear ones are a breeze, while the fronts were a chore but after some
careful grinding went in fine.  Now for some wide white radials........
Best regards- - Frank
This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege
 is waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If you receive this message in error,
please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any
hard copies of it and notify the sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly,
use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are
not the intended recipient.

Yahoo! Groups Links