[Chrysler300] tires and wheels for a G

I have a set of four chrome wheels, look like baby moons, that fit a G, they
are 15 x 6.  They have on them Pirelli P400 235x75x15 tires, about 4,000
miles on them, good condition.  I had them on my G for everyday use, and
kept the regular wheels, wide whites and wheelcovers in my storage shed and
put the originals on for show.  I've sold the G, the purchaser did not want
these wheels, and now I do not need them, so if anyone is interested in
buying them for a reasonable price, contact me.  I paid just under $1000 for
them about 18 months ago, all in excellent condition.  I am in the Los
Angeles area, can arrange delivery from Bakersfield to San Diego, or you
arrange if further.  They were on the car at the Tahoe meet, you can see
them from the pictures on the club website, my G is a black hardtop.

Yahoo! Groups Links