From: "Brandt Jimerson" <brandt300g@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <pennsy300@xxxxxxx>; <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2006 9:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Price Question

> Hello Terry and everyone!! This is 'right up my alley'! Within the last 2
years or so, the Barrett Jackson auctions would have to be the biggest
impression to 'shape our brute prices'. For example, the $200K+ G
convertible figures were at first, thought of as flukish and/or coincidental
but then it happened another 2 to 3 times! In short, the forwardlook era
300s seem to have almost tripled in $, especially the G. Even though private
sales and Ebay are getting higher prices for most, if not all our
lettercars, BJ auctions would more than likely be the initial 'bomb' that
started it. Now, to answer your question (sorry, I got excited), yes, I
obsess on MOST sales and follow letter car results.....even ask my wife!
John Lyons formal black G at about a #3 cond. just pulled nearly $50K and it
did not have a/c.  The Fs, Es, Ds, Cs and even the Bs and C300s seem to have
all been raised by this 'higher tide!' Now I believe the H, J, K, L, and the
Hurst have gained more because of
>  this but I'll be honest with you all (and I hope I'm not hated because of
this), these letters I haven't fully studied the latest in terms of prices
but these are also BEAUTIFUL BRUTES and I will check up on these sales
more!!  Heck, they only made 1 Hurst convertible and if I had the money, I
would pay TONS for it!  Anyway, sorry I had a lot of coffee and am rambling
on now so I'll talk to you all soon!!

>   Sincerely & 300ly, Brandt H. J. w/ a soon painted G.
>
> pennsy300@xxxxxxx wrote:
>           Over the last couple of years or so, there have been a number of
Lettercars
> sold, either at auction, on ebay or through private sales. Is anyone in
the
> Club trying to keep track of the actual sales prices of these cars, in
order
> to provide some sort of baseline of value for our Brutes? Terry McTaggart

> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> For list server instructions, go to
>
> For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/
> Yahoo! Groups Links