[Chrysler300] fs heater box assembly for 1960/61/62 chryslers

[Chrysler300] fs heater box assembly for 1960/61/62 chryslers

    I have a pair of a/c type heater box assemblies which are surplus to
my needs for anyone needing them for a restoration. The main problem
would be to package these for shipping due to their large ackward size
so it may be better to find a home for them in the Pacific Northwest
preferably.  Although I am located in south easter BC, I could ship same
from zip 83826 in northern Idaho or even drop off in Kalispell Montana
with Gary Goers.

    Fern located in Cranbrook SE BC about 50 miles north of the
Idaho/Montana border with restored silver/lilac 300H convertible.

Yahoo! Groups Links