From: David Zakarian
Date: 07/30/06 09:45:19
To: chrysler club
Subject: [Chrysler300] hood corners on 58D

OK,  here is the problem of the week.  I just put the hood on the D.  When
the hood is closed, both corners nearest to the windshield see to hang up in
the air about 1/4 inch.  When I apply downward pressure on them they go into
place and line up with all the other surrounding surfaces.  What am I doing
wrong.  This is the 3rd one I've rebuilt and this is the first time for this
problem.

Zak

For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club
com/yahoolist/inst.htm