[Chrysler300] Batwing Air Cleaner

Rene Kroeger asked me to put a 55 C-300 Batwing Air Cleaner on eBay for
him. Here's the link:

ViewItem&item=120014094417

If it doesn't come thru use the item number 120014094417. Starting
price is $1300.00 and we all know what they have been sold for.
These have been in storage for 25 years on the engine.

Sorry, no photos, but those of you who know Rene know it is as
described. Call him at 515-314-1942 if interested.

Regards, Ray

Yahoo! Groups Links