From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of moparpjf@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2006 4:43 AM
To: ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx; Pennsy300@xxxxxxx; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
brandt300g@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Price Question

In a message dated 07/30/2006 3:40:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

But  weren't all the ultra high priced 300s at BJ bought by the same guy ?
And  wasn't he buying them for a museum he was starting somewhere in
Colorado ?  I'm really surprised that the actions of this one guy has had
such  a profound effect on our car prices. IMHO, Barrett Jackson takes place
in  some alternative universe.

Ron

The person who bought the green 3 speed G was  buying for a museum.  He was
also the guy who paid 3 or 4 million plus for  (I think it was) the Willeys
street rod.  Another person bought and the black G convert in the BJ 2005
auction.  Last year Dave Clelland's red G convert sold at a high bid of
$192,000.00, and an F sold for $158,000.00, so the earlier prices don't seem
that far out of line.  Remember, of course, these were Barrett-Jackson
prices.  Your local sale would no doubt bring less..

Pete Fitch

For list server instructions, go to

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links