[Chrysler300] G Grill Medallion Removal

Hello all in 300sville!!! Just wondering about SAFELY removing my '300G' medallion that's in MINT condition. This is the 'irreplacable one' (?), that's in the center of the grille w/ the G below the 300 (as you all know). I'm going to rechrome the slightly pitted center-of-grille, medallion bezel, which means the medallion has got to come off. Any ideas for removing? Is it glued on? Do I have to heat it up on the other side? Any suggestions greatly appreciated and thank you TONS in advance!
  Sincerely and 300ly, Brandt H. J. w/ a SOON PAINTED G!!!!!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM