Re: [Chrysler300] Jiffy Jet Bag Cap

My recollection is that Gary Goers is going to be reproducing both the bags and the various caps that came with them over the years.  Not sure of the status at this point.
Funny thing though, about 10 years ago I took my 300H to a Spring Fling Mopar meet out here in California and at the end of the day, my jiffy bag cap was also missing.  Now I just remove it and go about looking at the other cars and hope for the best with the rest of the stuff.  So far, that cap is the only thing missing in many years of shows.
Steve Albu

---- MRS954@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi Group,
> I attended a car show this past weekend in Macungie, PA.  I've been going to
> this show for about 40 years.  It's called "Das Awkscht Fescht" which is
> Pennsylvania Dutch for "The August Festival."  On Sunday, most of the Chrysler
> products are parked together. Naturally, I left my hood open all day, as always.
> When I returned to my car after looking at the nearly 1,300 cars on the show
> field, my shiny new cap was missing from my Jiffy bag.
> So now that I've lost faith in the honesty of fellow car show goers, I'm in
> need of a replacement cap.  Does anyone have a source for these?
>
> Thanks, and regards,
> Mark Souders
> 300H
> Mohrsville, PA