[Chrysler300] 1955 Power Steering Box

I need some help on verifying I have a proper spare power steering box for
my 1955 Chrysler 300.  I'd do it myself, but the critical page is missing
from my Xeroxed 1955-58 Chrysler products parts manual.  Page 19-11 is
missing and it has the information for group 19-02 on it.

I bought the spare box on e-bay and it was supposed to have been from a '55
Chrysler--but who knows for sure?

Part or casting numbers on my spare are as follows:

Upper Housing 19-02-75 1553490 on my spare.  I can't see the number on my
original.

Box Cover Flange 19-19-24:  1558253-5 (I am able to see this number and it
is the same on my leaking original and my spare.

Lower Housing 19-02-04 1558260 on my spare.  I can't see the number on my
original.

If anyone can confirm the spare is correct for my car, I'll send it out for
a rebuild and have my mechanic make a quick changeout.

Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA

Yahoo! Groups Links