  From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Roger Schaaf
  Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 11:38 AM
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Rich Barber
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Polished windshield?

  Check out Eastwood for their glass polishing kit. It will work fine if
scratches are not to deep. I have used very successfully a couple of times
on side window scratches. However be aware that any such polishing works by
basically taking the mountains down to the level of the valleys. This of
course can/will lead to some visual distortion when viewing thru such
polished areas of the glass. Here is link to Eastwood for the product.

  http://www.eastwoodco.com/jump.jsp?itemID=2010&itemType=PRODUCT

  Roger Schaaf