[Chrysler300] re 300L for sale

    My wife says that I still have too many cars and must get rid of a
few. I have a rust free 1965 300L 2 dr ht with a/t which was fully
restored about 12 years ago. The car came from Nevada which explains the
no rust condition. Mileage on it is approximately 18K miles since full
restoration. The body is the correct black with new Gary Goers black
leather interior. It is fully loaded with factory a/c, cruise, tilt,
power windows, power seats both sides, remote mirror, am/fm radio c/w
optional reverb unit. It has the tachometer option as used on the 4
speed cars rather than the vacuum gauge set up although I do have the
original vacuum gauge set up.
    For anyone interested for more specifics and for photos, please
contact me directly at  crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Thanks from Fern

Yahoo! Groups Links